Remember: Your communication with your audience should be a priority for you now. Why? Just because:
- They want to hear the news from the doctor they trust
- They feel that you care about them
- They are being bombarded by tons of “fake news” and they just get confused on what to believe
- They spend a lot of time in social media
- And of course, because you establish yourself as an expert!
So, feed their social media wall and stories carousel with useful answers to FAQs.
- Useful information on what might be bothering them right now
- Answers to FAQs
- Real facts based on your experience
- Stories from your interaction with patients and their concerns
And make it in a direct way, with no formalities or stiff words