In today’s language, every business in Medical Aesthetics is talking about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to enhance its digital footprint and win the race of the digital visibility.
SEO is an essential marketing strategy to attract patients’ attention, drive website traffic and distinguish your practice from the competition. Search engines will “crawl” your website to identify if the content is attractive enough for the user and rank it. The criteria for this ranking are based on several factors and the main are:
- Incorporating selective keywords in the website
- The quality of the content: Great content ranks your website higher
- The patients’ surfing experience: Easy to navigate, fully responsive, meeting users’ end goals easily (for instance making a purchase)
- Links included in your website: It is of paramount importance to include links in your website to authority websites as well as to have inbound links coming from credible resources
But let’s be realistic: SEO requires a lot of work, knowledge and mostly patience to show good results. And time is not always on our side… We may need quick results, target a specific audience or promote a new aesthetics treatment
So maybe it is time that you include in your marketing tactics the optimization and advertising of your website so as to appear higher in search results. This strategy is called SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and includes components of paid search:
- Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns
- Social Media Marketing
- Premium Publisher’s Network (PPN). You can find more information about the new strategy of Native Ads in Europe by clicking here
The Bottom Line
There is constant debate on whether SEO is more effective than SEM or vice versa. The answer is that they both work in a synergistic way and the combination of both will offer the best results. When it comes to evaluating your options first you need to understand the differences and the benefits of combining them. Then, make sure that you take into consideration your specific marketing needs and choose the solution that best fits to your strategy.
Feel free to download a quick guide with the essentials you need to know about SEO & SEM by clicking the link below…
Thanks for your time, I will be glad to receive any emails / comments from you