Empathy is the ability to understand and share the feelings of others
- Get the triggering messages for the initial thought of receiving a treatment
- Get more information about the procedure they are interested in, and
- Seek for ways to virtually visit your practice and receive an online consultation on their concern
So, your doors may be closed for a while – but obviously your lines of communication shouldn’t be. As patients surf through internet and spend many hours in the social media, it is your time to hook their attention. It is your unique chance to:
- Educate them on solutions they can benefit from, with the latest treatment protocols
- Show leadership by driving the information and the messages published
- Establish your expertise in your scientific field
It is a good opportunity for goodwill and visibility. As the audience is quite captive right now, your omnipresence can work in the beneficial way for all sides.
Remember that misleading messages are everywhere, people are looking for sound, unbiased information
Even though this webinar was delivered last Spring, its content is still touching the present situation of COVID-19 pandemic situation that we are all experiencing!