So you have been practicing for many years. And you are constantly delivering great results and keeping hundreds of patients happy and returning.
Why not letting people know about this? All you have to do is to ask from your patients to leave a review in Google about how much satisfied are from your practice, your services and the overall patient experience. You just need to prepare a short script and invite them to leave their feedback:
How to do that:
- Build a short script and invite them to leave a review: Let people know how much you enjoyed being in ……… Clinic, such as: “Let people know how much you enjoyed being in ……. clinic. Leave us a Google review by clicking here. Thanks (followed by the link generated)”
- Spread the message through various communication channels. Just share with them the link you have created via:
- That’s it. Let happy patients be your best ambassadors and spread the word!
Things to keep in mind:
- Those reviews appear next to your listing in Maps and Search, and can help your practice stand out on Google.
- Do reply to the reviews, even if they are not expressing a five star satisfaction level.
- Remember to verify your business so your information is eligible to appear on Maps, Search and other Google services.
- Google has some posting guidelines about reviews mentioning that reviews are only valuable when they are honest and unbiased (For example, business owners shouldn’t offer incentives to customers in exchange for reviews).
We are happy to help you setup your Google Review message should you need any assistance. Just contact us by clicking here