Why would a doctor need Business Training?
Running a medical aesthetics business, requires more than just offering high-quality services to build a successful business in this very demanding and competitive field.
Besides assuring high standard medical services, each doctor needs to think and act with business acumen, develop and follow a sustainable and profitable business model
How are the Modules ?
The training modules incorporate a blend of learning methods towards the business growth in the Medical Aesthetics industry: interactive presentations, focus groups and role plays, business development tools and best practices sharing, they are all combined to offer the necessary knowledge for the Medical Aesthetics professionals to:
- Upgrade their skills by building collective knowledge
- Get a deep understanding on how to do business
- Enable them to a better and a faster decision making
- Stimulate them to innovation and growth
- Improve delivery to customers
- Reduce the loss of know-how
Module 1: Branding & Marketing
Branding and Marketing Medical Aesthetics business: Build the right message towards patients and communicate it effectively
Part I : Building a Solid Digital Footprint for your Business
- Website Optimisation tips and tools
- Work with Google: Understand the tactics and tools to promote your practice
- Social Media Strategy: What you need to know and what to avoid
Part II : In-Clinic Marketing & Clinic Staff Coaching
- Build your marketing strategy inside your clinic
- Coach your staff on your marketing initiatives
- Use the proper marketing tools
Module 2: Excellence in Consultation Skills
Build with excellence the consultation experience for your patients:
- W.A.L.A.R. Consultation Process
- Build and optimise the use of consultation tools
- Establish connection with your patients even before they visit your clinic
- Stay in contact with your patients, engage them and built loyalty
Module 3: Business Acumen
Develop the fundamental skills and acquire the knowledge to:
- Set metrics and identify the growth key drivers
- Adapt the services portfolio to each individual business priorities
- Maximise the productivity of the existing patient’s database
- Recruit new patients
- Monitor your results and decide on your next steps
At the conclusion of our Business Modules Journey, we expect that the trained Medical Aesthetics professional will be better able to:
- Set and monitor KPIs, Business targets and assess the results
- Interpret principles of Branding & Marketing in both off-line and on-line environment, properly set-up the marketing strategy.
- Conduct with excellence the “patients’ journey” inside the clinic
- Perform comprehensive patient consultation and manage expectations, to improve patient satisfaction.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and growth pillars inside the practice
- Optimise the productivity of the existing patient database and recruit new patients
- Effectively manage the clinic staff
Who can benefit from Business Training?
Every professional doing business in Medical Aesthetics industry can benefit from such kind of training.
- Plastic Surgeons
- Aesthetic Doctors
- Medical Aesthetics business owners
- Clinic Executives / Managers
- Medical Aesthetics Companies & Commercial Leaders